WHO SHOULD NOT USE OREGANO OIL FOR HERPES TREATMENT
Herpes is everywhere and the ill effects of antiviral drugs it making people crazily unhealthy and weak. This is compelling them to try anything and everything natural. Yes, when it is natural, you don’t have to bother much about the side effects and you can also be sure of healthy healing too. However, not every natural remedy is gives expected outcomes, right? If you have used natural healing, there are chances that you have tried a few ineffective natural products before reaching something as effective as oregano oil. Yes, it is now a universally accepted fact that oregano oil for herpes is extremely effective, but this natural product too has the other side of the coin. No, we aren’t talking about oregano oil side effects because they are minimal digestion related issues. But, we are talking about who should use oregano oil for herpes and who should not.
This probably is the case not only with oregano oil but with most of the other natural remedies. In case of allopathic medicines, the doctor will tell you about all the possible reactions based on your medical history. However, there is no formalization in the natural healing process and all we have is information about their effectiveness and safety from random sources. These resources often talk about the effectiveness of natural products against a particular disease or just general health benefits. But, there are certain precautions associated with every natural product. in addition to the precautions, only a few natural products can be used by all. Rest of the natural healers heals efficiently, but sometimes they are not suitable for your body type. Unfortunately, no one talks about this aspect.
For all the other problems, we can afford to ignore this issue, but, with herpes, everything is critical. The entire world is nowadays looking forward to oregano oil for herpes and other such natural herbs. And at this time, it is important that we spread awareness about the product that is healing millions. It will help those who are using it, and also those who are planning to use it. We will see some other benefits of knowing in detail about the oregano oil side effects later on, but, before that, let us have a look at who should not use oregano oil for herpes.
- People encountering allergies: if you more frequently catch allergy due to any reason, you must think twice before using oregano oil. Oregano oil may cause an allergic reaction in some people, and hence you must check it for any allergic reactions. Although it cannot be clearly determined as who will suffer from allergy and who will have to bear this oregano oil side effect, but there are some general observations. If you are allergic to any other plants in the Lamiaceae family, such as mint, sage, basil, and lavender, then it is highly likely that you will develop an allergy on using oregano oil too. So, if you are prone to allergies from the Lamiaceae family, you should not use oregano oil for herpes.
Pregnant women should not take oregano in medicinal amounts because the oil contains substances that could reach the baby and harm it or may cause miscarriages. There are no evidence of the safety of oregano oil in pregnant ladies and hence it is better you avoid its use if you are expecting. Otherwise as well, if you are pregnant and have herpes, you have to undergo a well-defined treatment to save your child from getting it. And oregano oil might not be effective enough it controlling the transmission. Hence if you are pregnant, you should not use oregano oil for herpes.
- Mothers who are breastfeeding their little ones should also use it only under medical supervision, or completely avoid using it. Because at this time, whatever you eat has possibilities of reaching your baby.
- In addition to all the classes mentioned above, people taking lithium should avoid oregano oil for herpes. If you are on lithium of any form, your body has to get rid of it through a natural inherent process of detoxification. However, taking oregano might decrease the ability of the body to get rid of lithium. This could increase the level of lithium in the body and result in severe side effects. Hence if you are taking in lithium because of some reason, look out for some other natural products as there are oregano oil side effects for you.
- People struggling with some type of bleeding disorders should also avoid oregano oil to the extent they can. Several researchers have proved that oregano might increase the risk of bleeding in people with bleeding disorders. Hence better avoid the use of oregano oil for herpes if you are presently dealing with some sort of bleeding abnormalities.
- If you are planning to undergo any surgical procedure, you should avoid the intake of oregano oil for herpes. Oregano might increase the risk of bleeding eve during the surgical procedure and hence people who use oregano are recommended to stop its use at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- If you are low in iron, then also there can be oregano oil side effects for you. Oregano oil can reduce the natural capability of our body to absorb iron. By interrupting our regular iron absorption process it prevents our cells from getting the required amount of the mineral. It is hence better to avoid its use for a long time if your body is deficient in iron. One solution to this if you use oregano oil regularly, is taking an iron supplement to compensate. As iron is the most vital element needed by our body during pregnancy, would-be moms should steer clear of this oil.
- Oregano oil for herpes is also not the best alternative for patients of diabetes. Oregano oil is capable of introducing the problem of hypoglycemia in people with disturbed blood sugar levels. Oregano oil plays a significant role in lowering the blood sugar levels in our body, and at first sight, it seems to be perfect for diabetics. But high doses of this oil may bring it down abnormally (much lower than the standard blood sugar levels), leading to hypoglycemia. So, if you have diabetes and are taking medications for it, you have to be careful about the quantity of the oil you are consuming.
These were all the cases where oregano oil side effects come into the picture. If you also belong to any of these categories, you should rethink about the use of oregano oil for herpes. In fact, you can try any other natural product that is both effective and safe for you. This information can actually be life-saving. Yes, it might surprise those who are bought up with the fact that natural products are free from side effects. But, if you look at the research done on the safety concerns, you will find all these facts true. Apart from all these cases, oregano oil for herpes works the best. Yes, it indeed is one of the best and safest home remedies for herpes. Millions of people have used it and many others are thinking of trying the same. And trust me on this, if you do not belong to any of the categories described above, it is going to be a life-changing experience for you.
This was all about who should not use oregano oil for herpes, and in a similar manner, you should examine all the aspects of every herb before using it. It is going to save your body from avoidable trouble and at the same time, you will not get disappointed with natural treatment. Many people try just one natural product with incomplete or incorrect information about the same. And when they do not get desired results, they make an opinion for the entire class of natural products and herbal healing. This ultimately devoid them of the potential of natural healers and they spend the rest of their lives with harmful drugs. It is hence important to be aware of every minor and major aspect related to the herb that you are planning to use. This was the list of who should not use oregano oil for herpes and you should watch out for similar information about other natural products too.